Why i getting warned?

• We wish you a great day! We have extremely reduced our VIP upgrades for a short time! Don't miss this great offer! Thank you for making us grow so quickly in a short time, we are proud of every leaker out there!

LucaGeil96

Administrator
Staff member
May 10, 2020
Why i getting warned?

If you think you got a warning wrong, you can write it here.
A moderator will answer them publicly and transparently here.
You can also add a screenshot to your post to better explain your concerns.

Please always remain objective and fair. We do not tolerate any personal attacks.

Please mention also which moderator has given you a warning!
No Doublepostings please.

OP
LucaGeil96

LucaGeil96

Administrator
Staff member
May 10, 2020
Yeah but you have posted content from a model on the wantedlist wich is not on the list or not?

nw3

New Leaker
Aug 6, 2020
But that model sell these photo and come from TH community..
So i don't understand why u warned mode lphoto but accept trash reused (because some "smart" user try to get out with the same) nude photo

OP
LucaGeil96

LucaGeil96

Administrator
Staff member
May 10, 2020
because you have posted it at the wantedlist. Read the first post at wantedlist. We search there only models there are on our list. Violet Meyers isnt on the list. You can create a thread at the Fair when they isnt a thread for her. Please use the search before.

OP
LucaGeil96

LucaGeil96

Administrator
Staff member
May 10, 2020
Sure, but we have rules. What should we do when nobody cares on the rules? We write it every day... who post content which is not on the list is getting warned. Please read before you post.

OP
LucaGeil96

LucaGeil96

Administrator
Staff member
May 10, 2020
In addition: Only one girl can win the poll. You post both. At least one of the girls will never be on the list. ;)

arwingmaster

New Leaker
Aug 9, 2020
I'm guessing I got warned for posting files in the presentation section. Will post on The Fair now, if that's ok?
Anything I should know about before posting on the fair?

OP
LucaGeil96

LucaGeil96

Administrator
Staff member
May 10, 2020
Yeah you got warned because you have posted content in presentations. The first thread title in presentation is named by "DONT POST CONTENT HERE". You only must read...

For the fair:
1) Use the search before you post a thread maybe there is a existing thread of the model you will post
2) Take care that the pictures are in a enjoyable format when you upload it in your thread.

OP
LucaGeil96

LucaGeil96

Administrator
Staff member
May 10, 2020
It was an mistake! I have delete the warning. Sorry for that!